The Saphyr System is based on Bionano’s next-generation mapping (NGM), which is the combination of proprietary NanoChannel arrays with optical genome mapping to image extremely long, high-molecular-weight DNA in its native state on the Saphyr Chip. The instrument, chip, and compute solution allows for unparalleled structural variation sensitivity, genome assembly contiguity up to 100 times that of short-read sequencing alone and the accuracy to correct sequencing-based assembly errors.
|Accessory Kit||1 each|
|Saphyr Compute Server (required)||1 each|
|* Bionano Compute Server||* CR-002-01 to be ordered separately|
Protocols and Guides
- Saphyr System User Guide - 30143
- Saphyr System Safety Guide - 30144
- Saphyr Site Preparation Guide - 30145
- Bionano Image Detect v1.0 Release Notes - 30162
- Data Collection Guidelines - 30173
- ICS v3.0.20 Release Notes - 30189
The following factors can influence molecule stretch variation: IrysChip channel width variation, salt concentration, sample evaporation during runs, and deviation from the standard DNA stain to DNA ratio.