Learn more during this webinar about next-generation sequencing (NGS) assessment of homologous recombination deficiency (HRD).
NGS tumor profiling has become the mainstay of modern cancer therapy. Several NCCN-guided and FDA-approved therapies are currently on-market targeted by tumor genotype, and research is ongoing to identify other genomic alterations that can be used for stratification and drug development. This webinar describes an approach to genomic discovery that processes NGS data via NxClinicalTM software from Bionano Genomics to assess solid tumors for genomic instability states associated with HRD.
- Be able to describe homologous recombination deficiency and its role in cancer therapy, focusing on high grade ovarian epithelial cancers
- Understand software solutions to view HRD genomic scars (LOH, TAI, and LST) and the scoring method of HRD assessment
- Describe the performance and limitations of NGS data in measuring chromosomal structural variants
Discover how to efficiently assess HRD, combining analysis of causative mutation status and genomic-scar profiling, in a single analysis platform.
The NxClinical karyogram shown below offers a visualization of the copy number regions impacted by genomic scaring instability with a pop-up box displaying automated genomic scaring scores.
Bionano’s NxClinical Software, now powered with HRD capabilities:
- Conveniently and reliably detect genomic scars that enable the calculation of HRD scores from SNP arrays or NGS data
- Go beyond genomic LOH for a more comprehensive and effective genomic scar assessment, through combining LOH, TAI and LST scores
- Seamlessly integrate genomic scar scoring with analysis of BRCA and HRR genes mutations, for a full picture analysis of multiple datasets from one sample
Seeing is believing!
Let us know you’re interested, and we’ll connect on an initial consultation to answer questions and dive a little deeper before demonstrating NxClinical—either with example data or your own.
Submit the request form and we’ll follow up to schedule a session at your convenience.